Charities and not-for-profits in the South West of England have just one more week to enter Reward – an award scheme launched by The Business Exchange to recognise the efforts of the third sector in 2020.
Charities and not-for-profits are among those hardest hit by this year’s pandemic and the idea behind the award scheme is to boost the morale of the sector when it’s needed most.
Reward is open to all charities and not-for-profits based in the South West of England and there are six categories to enter, including:
- Leader of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement Award (individual) – Sponsored by Milsted Langdon
- Fundraising Campaign of the Year – Sponsored by Customer IQ
- Best use of Social Media
- Team of the Year
- The Rising Star (under 25 category)
Entries close at midnight on Thursday 5th November. The award winners will be announced at a virtual ceremony held on Thursday 10th December from 7.30pm-9pm.
Submitting an award entry is free and easy to do. Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Organisation name
- Award they would like to enter
- Why they should win in 500 words (max)
- Contact details: Name, Business Title, Email, Telephone
There is no limit to the number of award categories an organisation can enter. For full eligibility criteria click here.
Winners of the award scheme will be invited to speak at The Business Exchange South West Charity Conference & Expo in 2021.