Oxford Innovation is hosting a free, two day workshop on Thursday March 16 and Friday March 17, at the Castledown Enterprise Centre, Ludgershall from 9am-4pm each day.
This SME Growth Project event is designed to help you make the most of your business, giving you skills, inspiration, knowledge, confidence, belief and the ability to plan.
Eligibility for a FREE space is determined by several factors. You have to be an SME (small or medium sized enterprise) and be based in Swindon or Wiltshire. Businesses from a diverse range of sectors are eligible.
At the workshop you’ll get the opportunity to:
- understand what motivates you, what you’re good at, and what you might need some help with
- identify the problem you are trying to solve
- understand who your true target market is
- calculate the costs involved in running your own business
- identify where your sales will come from
- begin to build your brand identity
- talk through your idea in detail with a business coach and get some help shaping it
- gain confidence and test your idea
- widen your network and work in small groups with other new businesses
If you are interested in attending register by clicking on the link below and Oxford Innovation will be in touch to confirm your place.
If you would like to find out more, contact local business advisor, Richard Cooper by calling: 07436 108389