Selling your business is potentially a ‘life changing’ event
If you’re thinking about selling your business, either now or in the future, join Banks BHG at their complimentary seminar where they will supply you with information and ideas about how to approach this to get the best possible outcome.
Their specialist speakers will discuss some of the key topics that you need to know including:
• The options for those contemplating a sale
• Identifying the right time to sell
• The importance of careful planning and preparation
• The most common errors made when selling a business – and how to avoid them
• How to reinvest the proceeds from the sale of your business
Along with answers to some of the key questions that sellers ask, such as:
• Where do I start?
• How much is my business worth?
• Who would buy my business? How do I find them?
• How long will all this take?
Refreshments will be provided and a light sandwich buffet will follow the presentation.
Sue Green | Partner | Watersheds
Neil Elsden | Director | Banks BHG, Chartered Accountants
Darren Pearce | Head of High Net Worth Relationships | Chase De Vere
WANT TO ATTEND?
If you would like to attend, simply reserve your place online via Banks BHG’s events booking page by clicking the ‘register now’ button to the right or contact Claire Hunt by email: firstname.lastname@example.org