As part of the Swindon & Wiltshire SME Growth Project, Oxford Innovation is hosting an intensive two day workshop on August 2-3, 2018 at The Manor House Enterprise Centre, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7HH.
The free, government funded course is designed to help you make the most of your business; giving you skills, inspiration, knowledge, confidence, belief and the ability to plan.
At the workshop you will get the opportunity to:
- Understand what motivates you, what you’re good at, and what you might need some help with
- Identify the problem you are trying to solve
- Understand who your true target market is
- Calculate the costs involved in running your own business
- Identify where your sales will come from
- Begin to build your brand identity
- Talk through your idea in detail with a Business Coach and get some help shaping it
- Gain confidence and test your idea
- Widen your network and work in small groups with other new businesses
Eligibility for a FREE space is determined by the following factors:
- Are you an SME (small and medium sized enterprise)?
- Are you based in the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- A diverse range of sectors are eligible
The course is being run by Richard Cooper, Chris Sheehan and Theda Gray from the Oxford Innovation team. Read their profiles here.
To find out more and to book your free space click here.