Oxford Innovation as part of the SME Growth Project will help you make the most of your business; giving you skills, inspiration, knowledge, confidence, belief and the ability to plan.
Their two-day Workshop will be held on Thursday 9th and Friday 10th November 2017 at the Manor House Enterprise Centre, High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7HH. Places are limited, so book yours now to avoid missing out.
Eligibility for a FREE space are determined by the following factors:
- Are you an SME (small and medium sized enterprise)?
- Are you based in the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- A diverse range of sectors are eligible
At the workshop you’ll get the opportunity to:
- understand what motivates you, what you’re good at, and what you might need some help with
- identify the problem you are trying to solve
- understand who your true target market is
- calculate the costs involved in running your own business
- identify where your sales will come from
- begin to build your brand identity
- talk through your idea in detail with a Business Coach and get some help shaping it
- gain confidence and test your idea
- Widen your network and work in small groups with other new businesses.