As part of the Swindon & Wiltshire SME Growth Project, Oxford Innovation Services is holding a free, intensive 2-day business workshop on Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th March from 9am-4pm each day.
At the workshop you will get the opportunity to:
- Understand what motivates you, what you’re good at, and what you might need some help with
- Identify the problem you are trying to solve
- Understand who your true target market is
- Calculate the costs involved in running your own business
- Identify where your sales will come from
- Begin to build your brand identity
- Talk through your idea in detail with a Business Coach and get some help shaping it
- Gain confidence and test your idea
- Widen your network and work in small groups with other new businesses
See the speaker’s profiles by clicking on this link: Richard Cooper & Theda Gray
Eligibility for a FREE space is determined by the following factors:
- Are you an SME (small and medium sized enterprise)?
- Are you based in the Swindon and Wiltshire LEP area?
- A diverse range of sectors are eligible
Previous event feedback has been:
“Best two days invested in my business so far, hearing not just from the trainers but also from each other. I feel inspired.”
“Great support and direction to planning the evolution of my business”
“It has helped me to define my value proposition, ensuring that the perception of what I do is in line with client expectations and attracting the right clients. The finance advice, especially management accounts was very useful as this is not my strong point and will allow me to plan ahead and manage my time efficiently.”
To find out more and to check your eligibility call Richard Cooper, Business Solutions Manager on: 07436 108389 OR to book onto the course click on the event link below.