Presented by: Simon Cooper, Monahans
This seminar will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand your management accounts, the importance of this to your business and will include:
- What are management accounts and how to produce them?
- What to look for in your management accounts?
- Understanding your performance indicators such as key ratios, variances and percentages?
- Using the information for operational improvements and strategic planning
Why you might want to attend this course
- Do you understand your business performance before your year end accounts are produced?
- Do you know the profitability of the things you sell?
- Are you struggling with cash flow but have no idea why?
- Do you have up to date information available to analyse your business?
You will leave with a clear understanding of the vital role of management accounts and how they can be used to grow and develop your business.
Can’t make this one? No worries! Head on over to www.inspirebiz.co.uk to see our entire events calendar.
Should you have any queries or feedback regarding events please get in touch on 01225 355553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!
NON SUBSCRIBER TICKETS £100
*If you do not sign up as a subscriber before you book your space on this event you will be invoiced for £100(inc VAT). This must be paid in full before you turn up on the day of the event.
If you are a Partner or Strategic Partner of Inspire these seminars are included in your Inspire package.
If you are a Member of Inspire you need to upgrade your package to have access to this programme of events.
If you have any queries please contact the office on 01225 355553. Thank you.