Turning Monthly Management Accounts into Better Business Results
Presented by: Simon Cooper, Monahans
This seminar will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand your management accounts, the importance of this to your business and will include:
- What are management accounts and how to produce them?
- What to look for in your management accounts?
- Understanding your performance indicators such as key ratios, variances and percentages?
- Using the information for operational improvements and strategic planning
Why you might want to attend this course
- Do you understand your business performance before your year end accounts are produced?
- Do you know the profitability of the things you sell?
- Are you struggling with cash flow but have no idea why?
- Do you have up to date information available to analyse your business?
You will leave with a clear understanding of the vital role of management accounts and how they can be used to grow and develop your business.