‘Like’ Selling… but more fun
Presented by: Andy Entwhistle, Salient Sales
Key skills to help you to like selling, making it more straightforward, adaptable and fun!
A half-day workshop/seminar covering the more interesting (and useful) aspects of selling. It’s a lot like selling, but more fun!
- What people think of sales & selling, and why
- What makes a good salesperson?
- Barriers to selling and how to overcome them
- Attention-grabbing messages and the ‘elevator pitch’
- The sales process made simple and adaptable
- Simple techniques to help you convert more prospects and win more sales
- An approach that helps you to like selling
Good reasons to attend this seminar/workshop
- You don’t like selling but are very keen to win more sales!
- You are not comfortable selling to people and this is holding you back
- There are parts of the sales process that you muddle through or omit
- You’re not keen on picking up the phone, negotiating, or closing the deal
- You are looking for a simple, jargon free approach that will work for you, and your business
- You will end the session with a clearer understanding of:
- What customers want
- How you can help them achieve it, while making the sale and making money for your business
….and that is all you need to Like Selling!
TICKETS FOR NON-SUBSCRIBERS £100