Inspire is hosting a seminar aimed at online marketers, web executives, marketing managers, small business owners who need to set up, manage and optimise Google AdWords campaigns to attract valuable customers, to be held at Manor House Enterprise Centre in Royal Wootton Bassett on the 24 February.
The guest speaker will be Peter Hawtin from Brand New Way
Arrival from 9.30am with the seminar starting at 10am
Brand New Way is a Chippenham internet marketing agency that helps companies to attract and keep valuable customers. Founded in 2002 by internet marketing specialist Peter Hawtin, Brand New Way helps SMEs to significantly improve their internet marketing results and transform their business performance. Peter has over 25 years marketing experience helping companies in the South West, London and abroad covering start ups, SMEs and brands such as Asda, RAC, Egg, AA, HBoS, ITV & British Gas
Why you might want to attend this seminar?
• do you know why Google AdWords has to be on your marketing short list to attract target prospects?
• are you clear about the key components of a successful AdWords campaign?
• do you know all the types of AdWords advertising campaigns available and which is best for your marketing objectives?
• how would you determine AdWords budgets?
• are you using analytics to identify what’s working and what isn’t?
• do you know why Google have a certified partners program?
Should you have any queries or feedback regarding events please get in touch on 01225 355553 or email@example.com
*If you do not sign up as a subscriber before you book your space on this event you will be invoiced for £100(inc VAT). This must be paid in full before you turn up on the day of the event.
If you are a Partner or Strategic Partner of Inspire these seminars are included in your Inspire package.
If you are a Member of Inspire you need to upgrade your package to have access to this programme of events.
If you have any queries please contact the Inspire office on 01225 355553.