This 3 hour workshop is for businesses who want to learn why and how to use video as part of their marketing strategy.
You may be using video in your business already and want other video ideas.
Or you may be new to using video and want to know how to get started.
Wherever you are in your video journey, this workshop has something for everyone.
9:00am: Arrival and grab a coffee
9:20am: Welcome and introductions
9:30am: Workshop starts
An informative and engaging workshop which will include the following topics.
- Why MUST video be part of every business’ marketing strategy?
- What types of video can a business use? We’ll look at several approaches to use, compare them and watch examples of each approach.
- Key tips in filming your own video blogs
- An overview of video making tools available.
- What does every video approach need to consider?
- What is a video storyboard? Why do you need one?
- Activity – write a short video script and make a storyboard for your own business video
This workshop will be interactive. You’ll get the opportunity to ask questions and discuss videos ideas to use for your own business.
Limited spaces available so please make sure you can attend before you register.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for Eight Interactive. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any Eight Interactive promotional materials.