On Wednesday March 7,2018, the Chartered Institute of Marketing is hosting an interactive beginners session, to help provide the basic skills needed to confidently interrogate and interpret key performance data to enhance management decision making.
The session will cover the following:
• What do I/we need from Google Analytics – identifying and agreeing the priorities
• How do I find my way around – getting comfortable with the dashboard and navigation
• How do I understand what’s there – focusing on priority areas, interpreting the data and identifying website improvement opportunities
• How can I adapt it to my needs – setting journey goals and alerts
• How can I effectively share the information – creating PDF/excel reports for management
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Interpret the Google Analytics dashboard and set time spans
• Navigate the menus to key areas of information and correctly interpret the data
• Plot visitor journeys from entry to exit points and identify ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ spots
• Consider setting appropriate journey goals
• Export management reports and be able to explain them
The workshop is £85 for Chartered Institute of Marketing members and £105 for non-members.
To find out more click on the link below or call +44(0)1628 427340 or email email@example.com