Today as part of The Business Exchange Start-up September initiative new businesses in Wiltshire can win a Virtual Office Package with The Enterprise Network (TEN) worth £100.
The Enterprise Network (TEN) is a Wiltshire Council-led initiative using EU and Government money to support start-up and growing businesses in Swindon and Wiltshire. TEN has launched four Enterprise Centres across Wiltshire – at Ludgershall, Royal Wootton Bassett, Salisbury and Trowbridge – offering local start-up and growing micro businesses affordable offices, meeting rooms, co-working and hot desk facilities and a virtual office service.
- Today’s prize offers a Virtual Office package for 4 months at an Enterprise Centre of the winners choice. The package includes:
- Use of an Enterprise Centre address of your choice as registered address at Companies House and on all business stationery
- Use of a dedicated mailbox at an Enterprise Centre, accessible from 9am-5pm to collect post
- Parcels can be taken in- notification sent when a parcel has arrived. Parcels should be collected within 48 hours of notification and by arrangement
- Invitations to networking events at all Ten Enterprise Centres
To find out more visit their website: www.theenterprisenetwork.co.uk
The competition is open to all start-up businesses in Wiltshire that have been in business for a maximum of 2 years on 30 September 2014.
To enter tweet hashtag #Iwanttowin to @tbesw the draw will be pulled at 8pm this evening. UPDATE: Today’s prize draw is extended until 10:30pm due to a server issue with our website today.
Tomorrow follow us for a chance to win free business logo design from Front Room Marketing www.frontroommarketing.com