The Great British Expos – an annual series of regional business shows – are due to take place virtually this December in the South West (Swindon).
The Expos are the ultimate event for companies – particularly small and medium-sized enterprises – to join other SMEs from across the region and network, make new connections, meet new suppliers, become a new supplier or to get inspired and motivated by the keynote speakers.
What to expect:
- Keynote Speakers from some of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs
- Innovative Exhibitors
- Funding Opportunities for SMEs
- Interactive Workshops
- 1-2-1 Networking Sessions throughout the day
- Digital Classroom- at each event (featuring unique sessions from Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and others)
- ‘Ask the Expert Panel’ an invite-only panel which will deal with some of the main issues SME’s face in 2020
- ‘Meet The Journalist’ – Understand how to get your business into the mainstream media and develop a strong PR Strategy from some of the UK’s leading national journalists and editors.
Regardless of what stage you are in your business journey, there is something for everyone at this year’s expo. At one recent virtual exhibition, a visitor attended, networked and made a significant connection which resulted in £98,000 of new business.
Alec Jones-Hall, Director of the Great British Expos, said, “The majority of exhibition companies have moved all exhibitions to 2021 and are offering no alternative until exhibitions can physically happen again.
“However, we are aware that businesses still need to connect, network and be inspired and motivated to get through this crisis. We have been repeatedly asked to run virtual expos to support the regional business communities so we have decided to do so. We are unlikely to make any money from these events, however we want to continue to offer a platform of support for SMEs during this period which is in keeping with our ethos and values.”
The South West Virtual Expos (Swindon) will take place on Wednesday 16th December 2020 from 10am to 4pm.
Click here to book your place and follow this link for the promotional video.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact the expo team on 0843 289 4634 or email@example.com