Today as part of The Business Exchange’s Start-up September initiative new businesses in Wiltshire can win a £250 advertising credit with Total Guide To Ltd.
Total Guide To has three websites in the south west, Bath, Bristol and Swindon and further sites in Reading and Manchester.
Total Guide To provide a one-stop shop for everything you need to know about a location, putting all the information in one place:
On TGt you’ll find:
- The Best Places to Eat & Drink
- The Latest Shops, Restaurants & Bars
- Exclusive Local Offers
- Fantastic Competitions
- A Packed Events Calendar
- The Latest Business News, Help & Advice
- Interviews with your Favourite Celebrities & Business Leaders
- Interactive Snapped Galleries
- The Latest Sporting News, Fixtures & Results
- Weddings, Hair & Beauty, and Fashion Features
- Property, Motoring, and Fitness Features
Total Guide To offer bespoke digital packages to fit your business size, sector and budget.
Today’s competition is open to all businesses that have started out in the last two years and are based in Wiltshire. To enter please follow us on Twitter @tbesw and tweet us with the hashtag #Iwanttowin. All participants will be entered into the daily draw pulled at 8pm.
Each day of September start-ups in the county also have the opportunity to win a copy of ‘The Startup Coach’ book by Carl Reader. To enter the daily draw for this follow us on Twitter @tbesw and tweet us with the hashtag #Iwanttowin @carlreader.
All participants will be entered into the daily draw pulled at 8pm.
To find out more about Total Guide To visit: www.totalguideto.com