Naturally Social is hosting an advanced social media tactics course on Thursday 28 January, at Basepoint Business Centre, West Swindon.
This is a highly interactive day with practical course content including:
- How important social media is to your organisation
- What channel should you pick?
- Doing Facebook & Twitter better (plus practical exercise)
- Using Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat or Pinterest
- The current trends in social (vlogging, Gifs, podcasting, memes etc)
- Practical – brainstorming better ideas and approaches for your own social media campaigns
- Evaluation – What does success and learning look like? How and what to measure,
- Take away tips and tricks
Experts Natalie Luckham and Helen Reynolds will be your trainers for the day.
Natalie is the founder of Wiltshire based social media agency, Naturally Social. Natalie has over 8 years’ experience in local government and was one of the first social media officers in local government in the UK. She is now using her experience and passion for social media to show others how making meaningful relationships online can enhance brand reputation and customer satisfaction.
Helen has spent the past two years growing her business, Social For The People, training and designing social media campaigns for civil servants, politicians and communications staff in local government, NHS, social housing organisations and charities. She spent ten years in Monmouthshire County Council managing web, social media and communications – and she won many awards for her work. Have a look at the ‘about Helen‘ page for more of a flavour what she’s like.
The course is limited to 12 people and lunch and refreshments will be included. Early bird tickets are available from £199
To find out more and to book click here