South West Expo is returning to Swindon for its fifth year on Thursday June 29, 2017.
Celebrating five years of the Swindon show, event organisers Alec and Alison promise to host their biggest and best event yet, with 120 exhibitors and over 900 delegates expected to attend.
For a consecutive year, South West Expo has joined forces with the region’s largest business network, Business West for a day of networking, keynote speakers and business workshops at STEAM Museum, Swindon.
Show highlights include
- South West’s Biggest Free Networking Breakfast (8am-9.30am)
- LinkedIn 60 Minute Masterclass
- Social Media 60 Minute Masterclass
- Email Marketing 60 Minute Masterclass
- SEO/Digital Lead Generation 60 Minute Masterclass (With 2015 BBC Apprentice Finalist, Richard Woods)
- 5 Keynote Speakers
- 3 Speed Networking Sessions
- The WORKZONE with free Wi-Fi, a space to meet clients and prospects
- Slow Networking
- A delegate goody bag on arrival with over £100 worth of promotional business offers
At this year’s show, South West Expo will also be announcing the launch of their first South West Business Awards.
The event takes place between 9.30am-3pm. It’s free to attend, but registration is essential. To find out more visit: www.greatbritishexpos.co.uk/swindon-expo/
Exhibition stands are available from £499+VAT to find out more call 0843 289 4634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org