Due to popular demand, The South West Business & Community Awards have extended their entry deadline to the 31st December 2023, with the winners being announced at a black tie award ceremony on the 1st February 2024 at The Double Tree by Hilton, Swindon.
Alongside this announcement, the awards have also revealed SME Today as one of their headline sponsors.
The South West Business & Community Awards encourage entries from organisations of all shapes and sizes across a range of categories designed for everyone, from large public and private companies to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, charities, community groups, promising start-ups and established SMEs.
- Young Entrepreneur of The Year Award
- Male Entrepreneur of The Year Award
- Female Entrepreneur of The Year Award
- Business Leader of The Year
- Business of The Year Award
- New Start-Up of The Year Award
- Apprentice of The Year Award
- Lifetime of Achievement Award
- Outstanding Contribution to The Community Award
- Employer of The Year Award
- Innovator of The Year Award
- Networker of The Year Award
It is free to nominate via the following link: southwestbusinessawards.co.uk/award-categories/
Alec Jones-Hall, Founder of the awards, said, “2024 sees the return of our physical awards ceremony and we are incredibly excited. We are extremely grateful for the support of the regional business community and this year is no exception. We are already seeing through our nominations a diverse range of ambitious businesses have entered.
“We are looking forward to celebrating the outstanding achievements across the region and rewarding those who are making a huge impact. Giving this extra time means that there is still plenty of time to enter and will hopefully see every company given the opportunity to submit an application.”
For more information about the South West Business & Community Awards please visit: southwestbusinessawards.co.uk