Shrivenham based UTAX (UK) Ltd, one of the UK’s largest partner-only networks specialising in Document Management Solutions, has announced that they have been short-listed for five awards in the 2014 Document Manager Awards.
CEO Shaun Wilkinson declared that the Award that would personally mean the most would be The Channel Partner of the Year. “It’s the award that has been nominated by the people with whom we do business every day. Just to be a finalist is a huge vote of confidence in the way we do business and in the way we work with our partners.”
The other four awards are for specific products in the UTAX range of document management solutions and are:
- Desktop/Portable/Other Imaging Product of the Year – The PC2660dn – A desktop A4 Document printer
- High Volume Imaging Product of the year – 4505ci – A digital multifunctional machine capable of producing 45 copies per minute and producing A3/A4 copies in colour and B/W
- Workgroup Imaging Product of the Year – P6030DN – A small multifunction machine for producing 60 ppm in BW – ideal for the workgroup environment or for the SOHO start-up
- Product of the Year – P-C2660 – An A4 Printer, Scanner and Copier, the PC-2660 is capable of producing 26 ccpm and yet has a compact footprint neatly contributing to less wastage and lower production costs
- Channel Partner of the Year
This is the eighth year of the Awards organised by Document Manager Magazine, which recognise the hardware, software, services and companies that contribute to making the document management market one of the most vibrant in the world. The Awards will be presented at an evening ceremony on 23 October at the Hotel Russell in London’s Russell Square.
For more information, visit www.dmawards.com
Pictured above the UTAX team