Local HR consultant and director of Corsham-based KR HR & Training Consultancy, Kathryn Roynon, is delivering a series of webinars hosted by Swindon and Wiltshire Growth Hub entitled: Planning for the road ahead: business after furlough.
The first session is taking place on Thursday 24th June from 10-11am and will cover:
- What’s happening next with furlough and what it means for your business
- Reintegrating and supporting your workforce after furlough
- How to reposition and upskill your team to sustain and thrive
- Considering changes to terms and conditions which could protect your business and provide future flexibility in the changing world of work
- Potential alternatives to redundancy, as well as the process you need to follow should you need to reduce headcount and how to support employees with their next move.
Businesses are encouraged to come armed with questions for Kathryn.
To book your free place click here. There are further sessions planned for July, August and September to support local business owners and HR teams during this challenging period. Find out more about upcoming events by visiting the Swindon and Wiltshire Growth Hub.