The team at Swindon’s National Self Build & Renovation Centre (NSBRC), the UK’s award-winning Self Build Visitor Centre are getting ready to open the doors for the first time post-lockdown to inspire anyone thinking about extending their home, renovating a tired property or searching for a plot to build a brand new home.
The National Self Build & Renovation Show (Friday 23rd-Sat 24th July) is set to offer two days of live demonstrations, seminars and an unrivalled line up of experts on hand. The team have been working hard to put together a line up that’s educational, inspiring and relaxing for visitors, and the NSBRC is registered with Visit England as being a venue that’s ‘Good to go’, featuring all the social distancing and additional cleaning measures you would expect to see.
Across the two days attendees can enjoy a range of live seminars, case study interviews, live demos and free one-to-one consultations with selected experts, and over 250 exhibitors showcasing the latest building products and services.
Harvey Fremlin, NSBRC’s Managing Director, said, “Whatever stage of your self-build or renovation project you are at, this event really is a ‘must attend!’ We have produced almost 300 hours of online content since the first lockdown and we are so excited to see people returning in person, enjoying engaging face to face and discussing their projects.”
Here are Harvey’s top tips for an enjoyable visit:
- Arrive early to ensure you can book onto our educational tours and meet your chosen experts
- Bring your plans and drawings – It will help the experts and exhibitors give you the best advice
- Bring your headphones – To enjoy the educational tours simply bring your headphones and plug into your smart phone
- Bring your mask – This is a Covid-19 secure event and everyone (Staff, Exhibitors & Visitors) will be required to wear a face covering
- Book early – We may have to limit numbers so book early via our website to ensure you can attend on your chosen day – and remember tickets are free when booked in advance.
Exhibitors will be showcasing the very latest products and technologies, with experienced representatives on hand to demonstrate, answer questions and offer their professional advice. Guided tours of the NSBRC’s fantastic educational zones, featuring a life size ‘Renovation House’ and brilliant ‘New Build Journey’ are the perfect way to help visualise these products as a finished project.
The NSBRC’s own team of impartial experts along with architects, project managers, designers, planners and eco consultants, will also be on hand to meet for free, one-to-one sessions, throughout the show.
Show highlights include:
- Guided educational tours of the NSBRC’s fantastic life-size exhibits
- Over 250 Exhibitors
- Live panel debates including ‘Question Time’
- FREE Self Build Course taster sessions
- 1:1 Expert Advice
The Show runs from Friday 23rd to Saturday 24th July with FREE advance tickets at: www.nsbrc.co.uk
The National Self Build & Renovation Show is easy to get to with the NSBRC located on Junction 16 of the M4. Parking is plentiful and FREE. The NSBRC, Lydiard Fields, Great Western Way, Swindon, SN5 8UB