The Business Exchange gives back with £5,000 worth of prizes to celebrate five years in business.
Returning for its fourth year we launch our Start-up September competition on Saturday 1 September 2018.
Start-up September is an incentive we came up with to celebrate our first birthday in 2014 with the idea of helping other new businesses get their ideas off the ground.
In the past, each day of the month we raffled a prize on Twitter donated by a more established Wiltshire firm. Prizes included business coaching sessions, free meeting room hire and free membership to networking organisations. The idea was to support new local businesses with products and services they might not be able to afford but would add real value to their business. Since the competition’s inception we have given away over £30,000 worth of prizes.
This year we are changing the dynamic of Start-up September to keep things fresh. Instead of working with other partners to deliver the prize offering we have created this special Business Exchange start-up profile raising package.
The Start-up September 2018 prize includes:
- 1-2-1 session with The Business Exchange founder Anita Jaynes assessing your PR, advertising and marketing needs
- 12 months free web advertising on www.tbeswindonandwilts.co.uk worth £1200
- A free business profile article featured in print and online (worth £500)
- £1000 print advertising credit
- Free access to at least one of The Business Exchange’s newly launched networking events
- Social media/ digital marketing campaign (worth £500)
- Access to our unrivalled ‘little black book’ of local business contacts to help support you on your business journey
Total value = £5,000
To enter simply tell us in 500 words about your new business and why you deserve to win. All entries must be received by midnight on Saturday September 30, 2018. Email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry criteria: Your company must have been registered in Wiltshire within the last two years. Please supply your full Wiltshire business address when submitting your entry.