Today Thursday September 24, the South West Expo is at STEAM Museum, Swindon between 9am-3pm.
The Business Exchange Swindon & Wiltshire is media partner for the event which is returning to the town for the third year.
Over 80 exhibitors are expected including ANLX, Basepoint Business Centre, Bowood, CallPro CRM, Cardwave, Excalibur, Inner Flame, Pebley Beach, Business against Poverty, SMARTech Energy and Inspire. For a full list of exhibitors click here.
There are also a number of keynote speakers planned throughout the day.
- 09:15am Michelle Mills-Porter- Motivational speaker, phone genius and best selling author. Click here to register
- 10:00am James Phipps- CEO of Excalibur, local entrepreneur and passionate about Swindon. Click here to register
- 10:45am John Davies- MD of Just Cashflow PLC (Main Show Sponsor) Click here to register
- 11:30am Jordan Daykin- Wiltshire’s Dragon’s Den 2014 Superstar. MD of Grip IT Fixings. Click here to register
- 12:30pm Wonder Woman Business Panel, (Panel includes: Jackie Chappell, First CEO of British Rail, Anita Jaynes, Founder/ Editor of The Business Exchange and Alison Edgar, Founder of Sales Coaching Solutions. Click here to register
A series of workshops are also taking place including: Linked In 101, Email Marketing 101, IT Disaster Recovery, and How to Sell without Selling. To view further information and to book your place click here.
Attendance to the event, keynote speakers and workshops is FREE for delegates, but overall registration is needed too. All delegates that register and attend receive two free tickets to Newbury Racecourse worth £50 and a delegate goodie bag containing promotional business offers. To register your attendance visit: www.southwestexpo.co.uk/register-free-today/
Don’t forget to visit The Business Exchange Swindon & Wiltshire on stand 23, alongside our sister publications The Ocelot and Swindon Link. We look forward to seeing you.