Wessex Chamber of Commerce’s business advisory service Inspire
has announced the launch of the Inspire Business Awards.
Open to businesses across the South West, including those in Swindon and Wiltshire, the Awards are set to showcase a diverse range of business success stories from across the region.
The Awards will be somewhat different from those
held in pre-pandemic times. Some categories will focus specifically on the
achievements of businesses in responding to the challenges faced since March
Other categories will focus on some of the
forthcoming challenges businesses will face including the sustainability agenda
and the need to work towards a lower carbon economy.
The categories for the Inspire Business Awards are:
- Business of the year 25 employees
- Business of the year 10-24 employees
- Business who has excelled in delivering Customer
- Business who has led the way in Export and
- Business with the most impressive progress towards Net
- Manufacturer of the year
- Best Advisory Firm in terms of Client impact
- Food Business of the year
- Most innovative hospitality business in recovering from
the effects of the pandemic
- Best new product or service brought to market during
- Business with the most positive impact on their
community since March 2020
Prizes for the winners will include one year’s fully-funded access
to one of Inspire’s experienced Non-Executive Directors.
Rob Perks, Executive Chairman at Inspire, said, “I am pleased
and excited to be announcing these unique awards. Unique because of the
transforming power of the prizes and the support available to every entrant.
“The Awards will enable great businesses to shout about their
achievements during the last incredibly difficult 18 months but will also enter
them into a process which will take their businesses on to even greater
The Awards are now open for entries. For more information visit the Inspire Business