Clients give HR Dept top marks

By Ben Carey on 8 September, 2022

Independent human resources consultancy, HR Dept, has received top marks from clients in its annual survey.

The Swindon-based company provides a range of services to clients including creating employment documentation, advising on complicated HR and employment law issues, designing appraisal systems, pay benchmarking and staff surveys.

The team works with businesses across Swindon, Chippenham, Hungerford, Marlborough, Calne, Devizes, Burford, Lechlade and Carterton.

According to the survey:

  • 100 per cent of respondents agreed that the HR Dept was excellent value for money
  • 75 per cent rated the quality of advice as excellent (with the remaining 25 per cent rating it as good)
  • 75 per cent strongly agreed that having the HR Dept on hand gave them peace of mind
  • 75 per cent said they had received proactive support from the HR Dept team
  • 75 per cent said they were satisfied with the service, with 25 per cent saying it exceeded expectations

When asked what they valued most from the HR Dept, clients cited the team’s skills set; their expertise in compliance; the speed and reactiveness of the service offered; and having access to one-to-one advice.

Peter Jones, Managing Director of HR Dept Swindon, North Wiltshire and East Cotswolds, said, “We conduct a client survey every year and we are delighted with the results.

“We pride ourselves on doing an excellent job for our clients, whether they need us on an ongoing basis or for project work, and to have this feedback confirms we are getting it right.

“What our clients appreciate is our specialist knowledge and the wide range of help we can offer them. Ours is a small, independent team and we are able to really get to know our clients and their businesses, so we can be proactive with our support as well as be on hand to help when an issue arises.”