Hilton Swindon is kicking off its busy Christmas programme with a Taste of Christmas lunch from 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm on Thursday 3 November.
The invitation-only event, which includes a complimentary two-course meal, will give party organisers a taste of what to expect at the hotel’s Christmas celebrations, which take place from 25 November to New Year’s Day.
Guests at the lunch will have the same choice of starters, main courses and desserts as those available at Hilton Swindon’s Lydiard Party joiner nights. Starters include cream of tomato soup or ham hock, while main course options include roast turkey with all the trimmings, roast fillet of hake or goat’s cheese and red pepper parcel. Dessert options are a profiterole tower with chocolate sauce or vanilla baked cheesecake with raspberry dressing. Soft drinks are included.
Completing the festive ambience will be a Christmas tree, crackers and festive music, possibly even a visit from Santa Claus.
The lunch is the first in a wide range of events Hilton Swindon has planned this Christmas. The full programme, which offers celebration events for business guests as well as family groups, including children, comprises:
· All Inclusive Party Nights on selected dates between Sunday 27 November and Thursday 22 December. Includes all-inclusive bar from 7.30 pm to 12.30, set three-course meal and disco. Price: £59.00 per person
· Lydiard Party nights – joiner parties in the Lydiard Suite for businesses, groups of friends and families. Includes festive cocktail, three-course meal and disco. Available on Fridays and Saturdays from 25 November to 23 December. Prices from £35.00 per person. Organiser gets £40.00 dinner voucher for January 2017
· Santa Sunday lunch – three-course meal with appearance by Santa and gifts for children on 4, 11 and 18 December. Prices: £19.95 per adult, £10.00 per child
· Christmas Day Carvery – Buck Fizz reception, four-course meal, appearance by Santa and gifts for children. Prices: £69.00 per adult, £33.00 per child
· New Year’s Eve Wonderland – a four-course course gala dinner, arrival cocktail, canapes and entertainment. Non-residential price: £89.00 per person. Residential package includes bottle of wine in the room, New Year’s Day brunch and late checkout of 2.00pm. Cost: £165.00 single occupancy, £249.00 per couple
Peter Hendry, general manager at Hilton Swindon said: “Our Christmas programme includes something for everyone, including business customers, groups of friends, couples and families with children. We’re delighted to be offering party organisers a Taste of Christmas at Hilton Swindon on 3 November and are looking forward to meeting existing and new customers for lunch at this event.”
Hilton Swindon sits in the picturesque Wiltshire countryside, just three miles from Swindon town centre. With 171 comfortable rooms and suites, great menu options and a choice of facilities, it can provide everything you need for your conferences, meetings, weddings and other events.
To find out more about Christmas at Hilton Swindon and book your event, call Summer Antoniou on 01793 410958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org