TBE is celebrating 1 year in business this September with a special celebratory edition. As a start-up this time last year, we know exactly what its like to set out on that journey.
To help others get their new ventures off the ground we want to help start-ups in September and champion this in the magazine.
Each day of September we want to run a Twitter competition. The prize must benefit a start-up or small company that has been in business a maximum of 2 years.
Our prize ideas are:
- Free meeting room space including teas and coffees
- Free hour spent with an accountant
- Free IT audit / assessment on what equipment best suits their business
- 1 hours free legal advice
- Free membership to a networking group
- Free car valet
-Free logo design
- 100 free leaflets printed
- Business coaching
These are all ideas and i’m sure you will have some great ones if you want to support this. We’re ultimately aiming for 30 prizes for the 30 days of the month.
We will ensure each prize donor is thanked in TBE, is included in the special piece supporting start-ups and their logo is featured too. This will be placed online, in print and shared by social media.
We hope you can help! To donate a prize please email: email@example.com or call 01793 847966