Are you a business based within five miles of SN15 3HU? If so, why not enter the Chippenham Business Awards?
The awards organised by Chippenham Business Improvement District (BID) and headline sponsor Awdry Bailey & Douglas Solicitors are recognising business success in a number of categories including:
- Independent Business of the Year (Sponsored by Strakers Estate Agents)
- Small Business of the Year (Sponsored by 24-7 Staffing)
- Best Place to Work Award (Sponsored by Nettl)
- Hotel, Restaurant or Café of the Year (Sponsored by Hughes & Hughes Estate Agents)
- Charitable Business of the Year (Sponsored by Avagio IT)
- Green Award (Sponsored by Good Energy)
- Customer Service Award (Sponsored by HPH Commercial Property)
- Apprentice of the Year (Sponsored by Wiltshire College)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Sponsored by Chippenham Chamber of Commerce and Inspire)
- Chippenham Business of the Year- the winners’ winner (Sponsored by Awdry, Bailey and Douglas)
The Business Exchange is proud to be the awards media partner and will be providing pre and post event coverage online, via social media and in future editions of the magazine.
Award entry is made through the dedicated Chippenham Business Awards website where a description of each category can be found. The awards are free to enter and businesses can enter as many categories as apply to their business.
Chippenham BID manager Kathryn Crosweller said: “The number of sponsors signed up for the 2019 Business Awards reflects the growing reputation of this event. We are looking forward to the most challenging year of entries yet, with businesses of all sizes and from all industries invited to vie for the winning entry.”
Tom Paget of Awdry, Bailey & Douglas added: “We know that Chippenham is a great place to do business and every year we are impressed by the applications received for these awards, but this year we would like to see even more. If you’ve not entered before, now is the time! If you have a great business with fantastic people, don’t be afraid to shout about it! This is a brilliant way to promote your business and to be recognised for what you do. There is nothing to lose by entering, so go to the website and start your application now!”
The deadline for entry is Friday December 14, 2018. To find out more and to enter visit: www.chippenhambusinessawards.co.uk