The team at Great British Expos has decided to move its South West Expos Bristol event online by running a virtual exhibition on Friday 26th February (10 am / 4.30pm).
As the coronavirus situation has developed, the events industry has faced an unprecedented time of risk and uncertainty. Many organisations have postponed or simply cancelled events.
But the Great British Expos have been working for the past eight months on developing a virtual platform that includes a wide range of features to reflect a real exhibition environment, including; virtual stands, interactive keynote stage, a visitor networking lounge, workshop session areas with the ability to live stream or pre-record content/Q&A sessions.
Great British Expos Director Alec Jones-Hall said, “The industry has been hit very hard since March 2020 with Covid-19. The world has changed, and we have had to adapt by putting all of our attention into the virtual world to deliver a world-class virtual exhibition environment so that our exhibitors can stay connected with SMEs and continue to grow their businesses.
“Attending the South West Expo gives SMEs a huge advantage post-COVID-19. Business owners will get the opportunity to network with 1000+ other SMEs who will be attending the virtual business expo and using it as a platform to make new connections, meet new suppliers, receive inspiration and be motivated to take their business forward post-Covid.”
The South West Expo will take place online on the 26th February with a virtual exhibition hall, crafted to emulate real-life event spaces. With over 80 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and services. Delegates can engage on the enhanced interactive stands through the video, live chat, and product demonstrations features.
Visitors can book one-to-one time slots for video conferences with delegates, eliminating the interaction you would expect at a real exhibition.
What to expect
- Listen to our free keynote / workshop seminars.
- Money (how to raise finance and funding for your business)
- Discover the power of Social Media for Business
- Reduce your expenditure, learn about grants you may be eligible for
- Hear how successful UK Entrepreneurs grew their businesses.
Who is featured at the event?
There are over 11 leading business figures, global entrepreneurs and industry experts that provide essential services to small businesses including:
- Steve Smith – The Founder of Poundland & Created £1 Billion Annual Sales
- Paul Waite – CEO of one of the UK’s Biggest Top 100 Firms
- Nyasha Gwatizdo – Building a £180 Million Business Empire
- Alison Edgar MBE – Sales Expert & Speaker
- Lynsey Jones- The Fight of My Life
- Denise O’Leary – The Art of winning Grants & Awards
- Fiona Scott – How to get into the National Press by National Journalist & TV Producer
- Corpdata Ltd – Understanding GDPR, making sure you are not at risk!
- Quote4Energy – Money Saving Energy Tips for your business
- Social Media – Understanding the impact of Social Media for Business
Book your tickets for this expo as it REALLY could define your business’ future and get you ready for 2021!
Don’t forget to confirm your attendance by registering here.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact the expo team on 0843 289 4634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.