We’ve created a new platform via Mighty Networks to make more of an impact and add more value to our followers and supporters.
This new community platform allows members to unlock the most relevant relationships to help each person network more effectively to achieve their goals.
- By introducing members to each other, especially members near them, like them, and interested in the same topics.
- By taking advantage of the rich, vibrant details that surface when members share their stories, experiences, and ideas with each other.
- By giving members more people to meet, more stories to hear, more questions to answer, and more events to attend.
Founder of The Business Exchange, Anita Jaynes, said, “We’re making the switch as I wanted to bring together our followers from multiple platforms to create a less fragmented, more engaged and more powerful network.
“Since 2013, The Business Exchange has been successfully connecting members of the South West community.
“Many people and organisations now work together as a direct result of being introduced by The Business Exchange. Through this platform we want to connect more people than ever before, sparking new conversations and generating more revenue for the areas The Business Exchange serves – Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire.
“This new platform doesn’t have algorithms which control what you see, and you can come to one place to find upcoming events or to connect with members.”
Become a TBE VIP with our special membership package, with benefits that include:
- Subscription to The Business Exchange magazine
- Access to intelligent networking groups based on your interests
- Business Directory listings on TBE websites (worth £120 per year, per site)
- Support sharing the stories in your business
- Receive exclusive TBE VIP member discounts and special offers
- 20% off TBE event tickets
The TBE VIP membership package is just £40 a month or £360 for a year. To find out more and to sign up click here.