1) We promise never to place your advert next to a direct competitor.
2) We will work with you to create a bespoke marketing plan that suits your needs and budget.
3) We offer 1,000’s of opportunities for your business to be seen. We have a 15,000 strong magazine readership and a further 2,500+ online readers each month.
4) We publish the only high quality, glossy business magazine in the county.
5) We don’t cut pages up into quarters with 4 adverts on a page. Our advertisers are embedded within a page to ensure readers do not just skip past your investment.
6) We listen to our audience and give you what you want to read.
7) We care about long term relationships, not quick wins and take time to get to understand and know your business.
8) We are the fastest growing business publisher in the South West recently launching a web offering for Bath & Somerset. www.tbebathandsomerset.co.uk
9) We don’t believe in pester power. We never hound our clients or business prospects, we treat you as we expect to be treated. Bombarding you with calls is not our style.
10) Honesty is our policy. If we think we can help you grow your business we will, if we think your time and money would be better placed advertising to a different audience we will tell you. Reputation means everything to us.
Our testimonials speak for themselves.
“I’ve known Anita through her involvement in the business community for sometime, when she initially showed me the TBE concept I could see that it was going to be a quality publication, slightly different from the norm. For Pebley who is trying to break into corporate sales, it’s an ideal platform and sounding board for us. I believe it’s one of the necessary mediums that has elevated my company’s profile helping us towards our goals and recent success.”
Dom Threlfall, Pebley Beach
“We are very pleased with the reaction that we’ve had from a wide range of people who have seen our advertorial pieces in the Business Exchange. We’re also very pleased to see that the magazine is being so well distributed – I see it wherever I go, which is exactly what I want as an advertiser!. It’s great that the online version comes out so promptly, too. I think the magazine has become one of the must-reads for business people in the area”
Sue Pycroft, VOX PR
“We have been totally delighted by the editorial content and support from TBE for the Swindon Mindful Employer Network – having received plenty of positive comments from employers and network members about the style and quality of this publication. I like the interest that the editorial team have in the Wiltshire community – attending events and ensuring that local initiatives are given priority. TBE has established itself quickly and is a very welcomed addition to the business community. Congratulations to everyone concerned !”
David Latham, Swindon Mindful Employer Network